Sunday, October 30, 2016

THE LESSONS OF TOUGH TIMES

 


I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and
heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of
the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave
me a firm place to stand.  He put a new song in my
mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.
 ________

PSALM 40:1-3 NIV

Life can be difficult at times. And everybody makes mistakes. Our job is to make them only once.

Have you experienced a recent setback? If so, look for the lesson that God is trying to teach you. Instead of complaining about life’s sad state of affairs, learn what needs to be learned, change what needs to be changed, and move on.

We ought to view failure as an opportunity to reassess God’s will for our life. View life’s inevitable disappointments as opportunities to learn more about ourselves and our world.

In Christ,

Playwright Janet Irene Thomas
Founder/CEO
Bible Stories Theatre of
Fine & Performing Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment