Thursday, July 7, 2016

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

BELIEVE THE PROMISES OF GOD


Faith Does Not Deny Fact; It Changes It.


“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.


     

THE LORD IS WITH YOU, MIGHTY WARRIOR.”  

JUDGES 6:12 NIV



The Reason for the Battle

Have you ever been under attack?  I mean realllllly under attack. Seems like each time a teeny weensy bit of sunshine comes into your life; here comes the attack. Well, let me tell you, if you haven’t or and you’re one of those that answered yes, then this is for you.

If you’ve been under attack lately, ret ready; God’s about to show you what the fight is all about! The level of warfare over your life tells you what God is going to build in and through you.  Sometimes the devil is more aware of who we are, than we are.  Gideon was hiding in a cave, afraid of the Midianites.  Yet God calls him a “mighty warrior.” God see things in us others don’t; that even we don’t! THANK GOODNESS!  The God we serve, who is “the beginning and the end” see things in our complete state – including our ultimate victory.

Somewhere in our lives we should have a vision that humanly speaking makes no sense, I know you know what I mean, right? That thing we know that could never happen without God.  I knowwwwww you’ve been in that place in your life.  When we first receive it something inside us will say, “I will,” while everything around us is saying, “you can’t”.  Been there?  I have. . .more than once.  It will take you beyond your own competency and make you realize that it’s “Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord” Hallelujah!  (Zech 4:6).  We ought to quit asking people who they think we are. Ask God!  When HE endorses us what difference does their opinion make? 

When God calls us HE will show us what we have, then empowers us to use it. Amen When Gideon said, “I don’t have what it takes, “the Lord replied, “Go in the strength you have” (Jdg 6:14)   and I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites” (Jdg 6:16).


There’s an important truth here: you must start where you are and us what you have, and then God will give you more.  If you’re unwilling to move until you get more, you may wait forever!  Keep hope alive!

God's Promise of Hope
22 This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
         I will take the top of a tall cedar
      and break off a tender sprout;
   I will plant it on a high mountain,
    23 on Israel's highest mountain.
   It will grow branches and bear seed
      and become a magnificent cedar.
   Birds of every kind will live there
      and find shelter in its shade.
 24 All the trees in the land will know
      that I am the Lord.
   I cut down the tall trees
      and make small trees grow tall.
   I wither up the green trees
      and make the dry trees become green.

In Christ,



Playwright Janet Irene Thomas
Founder/CEO
Bible Stories Theatre of
Fine & Performing Arts (BSTFPA)

No comments:

Post a Comment